It can sometimes feel like the only thing standing between you and being able to achieve your dream university grades…is your intelligence or your innate academic abilities.
I’ll admit that intelligence is ONE factor that impacts your academic achievement. But I’ve got some great news for you – there’s twelve more!
In this episode I’m going to walk you through the 13 factors that will impact whether or not you achieve your dream university grades. You’ll learn which ones are more fixed so there’s not so much you can do to change them.
HOWEVER, you’ll also learn which ones are completely and utterly changeable…that YOU have complete control over. This is important stuff because you’ll finally feel like you’ve got all the puzzle pieces in front of you.
You’ll walk away from this episode knowing the exact areas to tweak to seriously transform your results.
And if you want me to teach you step-by-step exactly how to achieve your dream university grades? Be sure to enrol in my upcoming Get the Grades Bootcamp.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Enrol in my upcoming Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.