Did you know that there are 3 levels of learning? You’ll likely engage in each of these levels of learning at different times throughout your studies. Each has its uses but it’s SUPER important that you’re using the right one at the right time…so you don’t throw away marks or waste time on ineffective studying.
The first of the levels of learning will allow you to get through your studies quicker, but could hold you back from achieving great grades. The second level is necessary for super important topics and is the method to use if you want to get the most out of your learning. The third level is efficient AF. You’ll get through the important parts of your studying related to your assessments, and you’ll quickly make progress towards your learning goals.
In this episode I’m going to walk you through these 3 levels of learning and then help you work out which one(s) are best for you right now – for your motivation, course and studying situation. I’ll also share some simple steps and strategies to help you succeed at these levels of learning.
Future you is gonna thank you for listening to this episode
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.