If you need support with your undergraduate studies, I can help.
Check all that apply: I'm here because I...
1. wish it were easier juggling studies with work or family commitments
2. haven't studied in a while and my techniques are "rusty"
3. want to achieve higher grades
4. find it hard to stay motivated studying by myself
5. was hoping to find out fun facts about your personal life.
If any or all of the above apply, you're in the right place.
I'm Chloe and I work with people who are motivated to achieve higher university grades and want to feel more organised, calm and prepared for their undergraduate studies.
You may struggle to get the results you want due to juggling work or family commitments, or from not knowing HOW to learn, study and excel.
It's ok because there IS a light at the end of the tunnel.
I can teach you actionable strategies and refined study and exam techniques that allow you to work smarter.
I've just completed my degree with the Open University. I've graduated with FIRST CLASS HONOURS in Business Studies - DESPITE working full time.
Some days it seemed IMPOSSIBLE to find the time or brainpower to open my textbooks when I got home from work - so I understand your struggles first hand.
But I developed study strategies that work.
I've helped dozens of students feel more confident in their studies and achieve higher grades.
When I'm not studying, working or writing blog posts I can be found...
- Trying to learn to swim without water going up my nose so I can compete in a triathlon in a few months 😀
- Chatting and dancing with my cheeky Cockatiel Joey
- Watching TV shows such as Greys Anatomy, Suits and Gilmore Girls.
And if you want to know more, here's 3 things you don't know about me...
1. I'm OBSESSED with Harry Potter. I've read and listened to the book series 50+ times and regularly study while listening to the soundtracks (I'm actually wearing Gryffindor socks while writing this!)
2. I lived and worked in Barbados for 18 months after completing Sixth Form
3. I'm terrified of butterflies...who are really just moths trying to deceive you into liking them.