In this week’s episode I’m going to share with you some advice for three different summer break situations.
Maybe you’re actively studying over the summer and want to know how to make progress without hating your life and locking yourself in doors 24/7.
Maybe you’re NOT studying over the summer break but you want to catch up on some topics you missed out or skimmed over.
Maybe you’re also NOT studying over the summer break but you want to spend some time getting ready and preparing for your next academic year.
Whatever your situation, I’ve got you covered in this episode.
I’m going to walk you through, step-by-step, how to come up with a summer break study plan. How to prioritise and plan your tasks, how to set achievable goals, and how to balance this with also resting and relaxing too.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Check out the previous episode which is super relevant to this one – How to Reflect on the Academic Year to Make the Next One Even More Awesome.
- Here’s another relevant previous episode – How to Set Effective Studying Boundaries.
- And this one’s great too – How to Achieve a Healthy Study-Life Balance.
- And a final episode I’d recommend – How to Get Your Studying Done When You Say You Will.
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.