Subscribe: Apple Podcasts
Organising probably isn’t the most enjoyable study task but being an organised student is vital to save time, boost your productivity, and help you achieve good grades.
The beginning of your studies or a new module is the perfect time to set up some simple organisation systems that will make your life A LOT easier later.
So whether you’re naturally an organised student or not, in this episode I’ll walk you through 3 simple organisation hacks that you can implement immediately to ditch overwhelm and boost your productivity.
Now this episode is day 4 of my Studying Jump-Start Challenge. So if you’re watching it during the week of August 31st 2020, get involved and get my feedback over on Instagram. Listen to the episode for more details.
Resources and links:
- Register for The Studying Jump-Start Challenge
- Find out more and enrol in my Get the Grades Bootcamp happening this September
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Rate, review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts:
“I love the Chloe Made Me Study podcast” <<< If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show. It will help me support other non-traditional students – just like you – to have an easier studying life and achieve the grades they need for the career and life they want.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select ‘Write a Review.’
Then let me know what you love most about the show and this episode.
And if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any of the awesome studying goodness I’ve got planned for future episodes.