Welcome to Day 2 of my 5 Days to Better Study Habits challenge– the free challenge I’m running 24th – 28th January 2022 to help you learn exactly how to build (and stick to) great study habits so you can achieve the academic results you really want.
Get involved by listening to this episode for my expert guidance then come join the party over on Instagram for my support. Listen to the episode for more details.
Today I’m going to help you get super clear on who you need to become to achieve your study goals.
Then I’ll guide you to reflect on the things that are getting in the way – the behaviours, actions and thought patterns that are sabotaging you from becoming an even more awesome student.
By the end of this episode you’ll be clearer about how to avoid these traps so you can move towards your academic goals.
If you’re listening during the challenge week, click here to register so you can get access to the BONUS resources to help you see better results, faster.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Register + grab the bonus worksheets for the FREE 5 Days to Better Study Habits Challenge
- Join the waitlist for my upcoming Get the Grades Bootcamp
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.