Welcome to Day 3 of my 5 Days to Better Study Habits challenge– the free challenge I’m running 24th – 28th January 2022 to help you learn exactly how to build (and stick to) great study habits so you can achieve the academic results you really want.
Get involved by listening to this episode for my expert guidance then come join the party over on Instagram for my support. Listen to the episode for more details.
For today’s challenge task, we’re going to decide on our first cornerstone study habit that we’re going to build.
To really amp up our motivation we’re going to explore the potential positive impacts this is going to have on our studying.
And I’m going to guide you to work out exactly how this new habit is going to slot into your existing schedule and routines, and the things you can do to guarantee you’ll stick to it.
If you’re listening during the challenge week, click here to register so you can get access to the BONUS resources to help you see better results, faster.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Register + grab the bonus worksheets for the FREE 5 Days to Better Study Habits Challenge
- Join the waitlist for my upcoming Get the Grades Bootcamp
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.