Welcome to Day 4 of my 5 Days to Better Study Habits challenge– the free challenge I’m running 24th – 28th January 2022 to help you learn exactly how to build (and stick to) great study habits so you can achieve the academic results you really want.
Get involved by listening to this episode for my expert guidance then come join the party over on Instagram for my support. Listen to the episode for more details.
For today’s challenge task, we’re going to focus on making sure this habit actually sticks. Because all too often we decide on a new habit with all the best intentions…then life happens and we can’t keep it going.
So for Day 4 I’m going to guide you through 3 steps to ensuring you can set better study habits…and actually stick to them.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.