You might believe that some students just have more studying discipline – that they’re born this way. Or that it’s just easier for some people to get up every day at 5am to exercise and never let a chunk of chocolate pass their lips.
Only 1/2 my friend. Firstly, studying discipline is a muscle that can be built and strengthened. Secondly, the reason some people find it easier to be disciplined – in their studies, work, health – is because they’ve designed their environment to not need them to use their self-control very often.
In this episode, I’ll walk you through a simple, quick and PAINLESS strategy for boosting your studying discipline so you can tick off your tasks faster and have more time for relaxing.
Now this episode is day 3 of my Studying Jump-Start Challenge. So if you’re watching it during the week of August 31st 2020, get involved and get my feedback over on Instagram. Listen to the episode for more details.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Register for The Studying Jump-Start Challenge
- Find out more and enrol in my Get the Grades Bootcamp happening this September
- Turn off those pesky Netflix features that are distracting you
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.