The last year or so has been tough for everyone – and you may have struggled at times to do your best in your studies and other areas of your life.
But we need to change our view of what ‘doing your best’ actually means. Because our best is changeable. It fluctuates depending on what’s going on in our lives and how we’re feeling – our motivation, productivity, positivity and resilience.
In this episode I’m going to share with you some of the insights from my own journey over the last few months, and a two-step process to help you shift your perspective on goal setting so that you can work out what doing your best looks like for you, in your studies, right now.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.