Are you a non-traditional student working towards a degree or professional qualification? Are you a mature, distance or workplace learner who wants to know how to study more effectively so you can have an easier studying life AND achieve great grades?
Well you’re in the right place!
Welcome to the very first episode of the Chloe Made Me Study podcast. Chloe Made Me Study is full of simple, actionable, step-by-step studying advice for non-traditional students who are returning to study to advance their career.
In this episode you’ll learn more about my distance learning journey from academic failure to First Class graduate, and how I can help you study more effectively, get more done in less time, and achieve the grades you need for the life and career you want.
I’ll also share what’s coming up in future episodes AND a simple mindset shift to increase your studying confidence.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- The 3 reasons why I started this podcast [01:11]
- Why I named my podcast Chloe Made Me Study [03:12]
- Who the show is for and my definition of non-traditional students and the struggles they face [04:01]
- Who I am – my story from almost being kicked out of school, to graduating with a top degree while working full-time, to becoming a study skills expert and helping students from all over the world study more effectively [05:32]
- Why I believe ANY student can achieve academic success [11:36]
- 2 fun facts about me [11:50]
- The format of the show and what exciting studying goodness you’ve got coming your way [12:52]
- A 1-minute mindset shift to boost your studying confidence and motivation [14:22]
Resources and links:
- Grab a copy of my book, The Return to Study Handbook
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.