Study planning is pretty important for your academic success. But it seems like there’s a bazillion ways to do it.
Should you take a super structured approach? Or should you be more flexible? Should you decide exactly what to study and when or go with the flow a little more.
Well in today’s episode we’re going to dive into the topic of study planning and see if I can help you create a method that works for you. First, we’re going to look at some common mistakes and pitfalls that students fall into when it comes to their study planning.
Then I’m going to walk you through the study planning method I teach my students that will allow you to make consistent progress towards your study goals…and enable you to finish your studying faster each week.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.