Are you making these mistakes at the start of a new academic year?
Whether you’re a new student or a returning student partway through a course, the start of a new academic year can be a stressful and overwhelming time.
There’s a lot of expectations flying around – most of them of you from you!
In this episode I’m going to walk through three common mistakes that students make at the start of a new academic year. And because I’m not a sadist, I’ll also give you advice for how NOT to make these mistakes – and what you can do instead to start the new academic year feeling confident and focused
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.