Over the course of your qualification, you’re going to be spending A LOT of time studying – hardly a newsflash. And your environment is important. Your study space can be motivating, comfortable, aid your focus, and improve your productivity so you tick off your tasks faster. Or, your study space can be distracting, demotivate you, cause issues with focus and productivity and, ultimately can damage your grades.
In this episode, I’ll share with you some tips and tricks to help you create an awesome study space that helps you ENJOY studying and be your best studying self.
Now this episode is day 1 of my Studying Jump-Start Challenge. So if you’re watching it during the week of August 31st 2020, get involved and get my feedback and support over on Instagram. Listen to the episode for more details.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- How the challenge works and how to get my support
- How to jump-start your studying success
- Your challenge task – to share your awesome study space on Instagram
- The importance of having a dedicated study area
- Tips for making your studying environment a place you want to be
- What to do if you only have a really small desk
- What to do if you share your study space with someone else
- How to switch up your study space if you also use it to work
- What to do if you don’t have a desk
- How to get my support and feedback
- How to get my further support in boosting your skills and grades.
Resources and links:
- Register for The Studying Jump-Start Challenge
- Find out more and enrol in my Get the Grades Bootcamp happening this September
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.