Welcome to another minisode of the Chloe Made Me Study podcast. Each Monday, I will release a super short episode designed to share one studying idea, strategy or mindset shift that will help you start your study week off feeling focused, productive and confident.
These minisodes will help you shake off any negative studying baggage from the week before and offer a moment to pause, reflect and change your approach so you can move off in a new, more successful direction.
In this week’s minisode, we’re talking about the elusive balance – that seemingly impossible point where you’re studying hard, making great progress, and feeling happy and rested.
How can we move towards this balance? Is it even possible? Well you’re gonna have to listen to find out. I share some of my recent forays into finding this sweet spot in my own life, as well as some advice for how you can achieve more balance in your studying and non-studying lives.
If you liked this minisode, be sure to check out this previous full episode where I dive deeper into how to achieve a healthier study-life balance.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.