How do education and learning differ? What is the point of your studies? Is it to teach you some stuff and give you a piece of paper that measures how much you got right? Or is it something else?
In this week’s episode I’m going to walk you through the super important difference between education and learning. We’ll talk about the role of education and how this doesn’t necessarily include much learning. That you can be a student…but not a very great learner.
I’m a BIG proponent of lifelong learning, not cos I want to prolong your scholarly torture, but because you’re gonna need it to do well in life.
So stick this episode in your earbuds and discover the important distinction between education and learning. I’ll share three ways you can become a more effective, successful learner…so that you can exchange your hefty student fees for more than just a snazzy piece of paper.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.