How do education and learning differ? What is the point of your studies? Is it to teach you some stuff and give you a piece of paper that measures how much you got right? Or is it something else?
In this week’s episode I’m going to walk you through the super important difference between education and learning. We’ll talk about the role of education and how this doesn’t necessarily include much learning. That you can be a student…but not a very great learner.
I’m a BIG proponent of lifelong learning, not cos I want to prolong your scholarly torture, but because you’re gonna need it to do well in life.
So stick this episode in your earbuds and discover the important distinction between education and learning. I’ll share three ways you can become a more effective, successful learner…so that you can exchange your hefty student fees for more than just a snazzy piece of paper.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.