Settle in for the first interview episode of the podcast – where I chat to Sam Evans, an awesome non-traditional student who’s really making distance learning work for her.
Sam shares her journey from school to entering the workforce, then from testing the waters with a certificate to continuing into a degree programme.
You’ll hear how Sam fits her studies around a full-time job and why distance learning was the right choice for her busy life.
You’ll also learn what Sam’s doing to combat some of the disadvantages of distance learning – the difficulty in making friends, feeling isolated at times, and the limited opportunities for practical, hands-on subject experience.
Sam’s really taken action to get the most out of the time, energy and money she’s investing in her studies and it was really inspiring to see how she’s making distance learning work for her and her career.
I’m super excited for you to hear this chat and learn some strategies you can put into practice in your studies.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Follow Sam Evans on Instagram – @thefemalephysicist
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.