Settle in for the first interview episode of the podcast – where I chat to Sam Evans, an awesome non-traditional student who’s really making distance learning work for her.
Sam shares her journey from school to entering the workforce, then from testing the waters with a certificate to continuing into a degree programme.
You’ll hear how Sam fits her studies around a full-time job and why distance learning was the right choice for her busy life.
You’ll also learn what Sam’s doing to combat some of the disadvantages of distance learning – the difficulty in making friends, feeling isolated at times, and the limited opportunities for practical, hands-on subject experience.
Sam’s really taken action to get the most out of the time, energy and money she’s investing in her studies and it was really inspiring to see how she’s making distance learning work for her and her career.
I’m super excited for you to hear this chat and learn some strategies you can put into practice in your studies.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Follow Sam Evans on Instagram – @thefemalephysicist