Do you struggle to build successful study habits?
Do you set yourself big goals to transform your productivity, focus, mindset and grades? But then find yourself overwhelmed, burned out and frustrated when you don’t see immediate results?
The common rhetoric is that we need to reset, restart, start afresh, which implies the need to completely overhaul our lives and routines.
But what if the way to build successful study habits was a lot simpler? What if it simply involved making slightly better decisions every day?
In this week’s episode we’re going to dive into the world of continuous improvement and marginal gains. Not the most sexy-sounding topics but I PROMISE you the results are damn attractive.
You’re going to learn my 1% method to build successful study habits that increase your motivation, confidence and consistency…so that you can seriously transform your studying.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.