Subscribe: Apple Podcasts
#033 – Are you finding it more and more difficult to motivate yourself to study? Your study space is such an important factor in your academic progress.
If your environment is de-motivating and distracting, you’ll find it easier to procrastinate and harder to stay focused. It’s time to fall back in love with your study space.
In this episode, you’ll learn why it’s so important to give your study space some love. And you’ll discover some super easy ways to pimp out your study space and reinvigorate your motivation to chain your butt to one spot for hours in the name of your education.
Now this episode is day 1 of my FREE Studying Restart Challenge. So if you’re listening to it during the week of January 25th 2021, get involved and get my expert guidance and support over on Instagram. Listen to the episode for more details. And be sure to sign up here to get your bonus goodies.
Resources and links:
- Register + grab the bonus goodies for the FREE Studying Restart Challenge
- Join the waitlist for my Get the Grades Bootcamp
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Rate, review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts:
“I love the Chloe Made Me Study podcast” <<< If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show. It will help me support other non-traditional students – just like you – to have an easier studying life and achieve the grades they need for the career and life they want.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select ‘Write a Review.’
Then let me know what you love most about the show and this episode.
And if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any of the awesome studying goodness I’ve got planned for future episodes.