Studying online or as a mature student can feel pretty isolating at times, right? Well it’s time to feel less alone in your studies.
In this episode we’re going to be talking about community. First, the benefits to your learning and confidence of finding and being a part of a supportive group of peers. Next, I want to walk you through the common problems I’ve experienced and my clients have experienced in existing studying communities. While there are some wonderful, inspiring groups out there…there are also some negative, unhelpful spaces.
Finally, I’m going to share with you how to find an awesome studying community to be a part of so you can reap the benefits of hanging out with likeminded peers going through the same rollercoaster as you.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Join the waitlist for the Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Leave a Reply