We’re all painfully aware of the things the pandemic has taken from us. Yet, it’s possible to hold space for this truth and struggle at the same time as holding space for finding the silver linings from this crisis.
Every single challenge you face is changing you and equipping you for your future challenges…if you choose to reflect and learn from them.
In this episode you’ll discover how to transform your adversity into strengths that you can use in your studying. You’ll identify the lessons you’ve learned, the challenges you’ve overcome and the silver linings you’ve experienced throughout this pandemic.
Now this episode is day 2 of my FREE Studying Restart Challenge. So if you’re listening to it during the week of January 25th 2021, get involved and get my expert guidance and support over on Instagram. Listen to the episode for more details.
And be sure to sign up here to get your bonus worksheet for this day’s task.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Register + grab the bonus worksheet for the FREE Studying Restart Challenge
- Join the waitlist for my Get the Grades Bootcamp
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.