Subscribe: Apple Podcasts
Hands up if you’ve ever felt personally victimised by your university or tutor? #hellomeangirlsfans. It’s normal to get annoyed when there’s disorganisation, delayed email responses, or no feedback or poor feedback.
But we want to make sure we don’t become a studying victim – accepting these issues and the impact they might have on our learning. We want to instead become studying victors. We want to learn how to take control of our own academic success.
In this episode I’m going to teach you how to transform sticking studying situations. How to take action and overcome your challenges, rather than simply letting them happen TO you.
You’ll learn the exact steps you can take to overcome 4 common studying challenges. It’s time to move away from being a studying victim so you can get in the driver’s seat of your own academic success.
- Register for this month’s FREE virtual study sessions
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills
Rate, review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts:
“I love the Chloe Made Me Study podcast” <<< If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show. It will help me support other non-traditional students – just like you – to have an easier studying life and achieve the grades they need for the career and life they want.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select ‘Write a Review.’
Then let me know what you love most about the show and this episode.
And if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any of the awesome studying goodness I’ve got planned for future episodes.