Hands up if you’ve ever felt personally victimised by your university or tutor? #hellomeangirlsfans. It’s normal to get annoyed when there’s disorganisation, delayed email responses, or no feedback or poor feedback.
But we want to make sure we don’t become a studying victim – accepting these issues and the impact they might have on our learning. We want to instead become studying victors. We want to learn how to take control of our own academic success.
In this episode I’m going to teach you how to transform sticking studying situations. How to take action and overcome your challenges, rather than simply letting them happen TO you.
You’ll learn the exact steps you can take to overcome 4 common studying challenges. It’s time to move away from being a studying victim so you can get in the driver’s seat of your own academic success.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Register for this month’s FREE virtual study sessions
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills
Leave a Reply