Do you believe that you have a certain amount of talent or academic potential, and that you can fulfil this through developing your skills?
Or do you believe that your academic potential is limitless?
In this episode I’m going to share with you a common myth about academic potential, and the dangers in measuring the potential of yourself or others.
I’ll walk you through some examples of students and others who’ve achieved success, despite failures and setbacks, and pinpoint the lessons you can learn.
And I’ll prompt you to take action in a super simple way to start expanding your own limits and ideas of what’s possible so you can fulfil and exceed your academic potential.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Carol Dweck's incredible book – Mindset