Do you want to know how to get more studying done each week? Without having to find more hours in the day? Without having to rely on your somewhat elusive motivation to study?
If your answer is yes then this week’s podcast episode has got you covered. I’m going to introduce you to The Progress Principle as a way to build momentum so that you can get more studying done each week.
Then I’m going to walk you through four simple ways to plan and track your studying throughout the week so that you’re ticking off tasks much faster, and feeling more positive and confident as a learner.
And guess what? Follow this advice and you’ll find you’ll not only get more studying done each week but you’ll also be able to complete your studying tasks faster each week – giving you the option to keep on keepin’ on to make even more progress…or to take some time off GUILT-FREE.
Now wouldn’t that be nice.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.