Let me show you how to get strategic with your studying. Because when you’ve got less time and energy for studying, something’s gotta give. Instead of burning out and stress-crying every day, you can follow my method for getting more done in less time and with less stress.
My aim is never for you to run yourself into the ground to tick off all your tasks like a good little student. Alternatively, let’s work out the study tasks that are going to help you make the most progress towards the grades you really want to achieve.
In this episode, I’m going to walk you through how to get strategic with your studying. You’ll learn my 4-step process for prioritising your task list so you can spend LESS time studying, but achieve higher grades.
Sounds good, right? I’ve even made an awesome worksheet for you to complete to get better results faster.
Now this episode is day 3 of my FREE Studying Restart Challenge. So if you’re listening to it during the week of January 25th 2021, get involved and get my expert guidance and support over on Instagram. Listen to the episode for more details.
And be sure to sign up here to get your bonus worksheet for this day’s task.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Register + grab the bonus worksheet for the FREE Studying Restart Challenge
- Wanna get even more strategic with your studying? Join the waitlist for my Get the Grades Bootcamp
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.