Subscribe: Apple Podcasts
When you don’t have a lot of time for studying, or you’re struggling with procrastination and low motivation…it can feel like your productivity has disappeared. But it IS possible to get your productivity back and I’m gonna show you how.
Being a productive student isn’t about finding more time for studying. It’s about working with the time you have available (because you have some available) and squeezing as much value out of it as possible.
In this episode I’m going to teach you how to carve out study time in your busy schedule so you can make progress on your study tasks and goals without burning out.
I’ll walk you through creating a quick and simple pre-studying routine so you can get your productivity back. You’ll be more focused and motivated throughout your study sessions and you’ll be able to get more done in less time and with a lot less stress.
Now, this episode is day 4 of my FREE Studying Restart Challenge. So if you’re listening to it during the week of January 25th 2021, get involved and get my expert guidance and support over on Instagram. Listen to the episode for more details.
And be sure to sign up here to get your bonus worksheet for this day’s task
Resources and links:
- Register + grab the bonus worksheets for the FREE Studying Restart Challenge
- Wanna discover more ways to get your productivity back? Join the waitlist for my Get the Grades Bootcamp
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Rate, review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts:
“I love the Chloe Made Me Study podcast” <<< If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show. It will help me support other non-traditional students – just like you – to have an easier studying life and achieve the grades they need for the career and life they want.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select ‘Write a Review.’
Then let me know what you love most about the show and this episode.
And if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any of the awesome studying goodness I’ve got planned for future episodes.