Subscribe: Apple Podcasts
Are you fed up with making studying plans and not sticking to them? Of saying you’ll start your essay or exam revision at a certain time but it just is not happening?
Completing a degree takes thousands of micro-decisions to study or not to study; to continue and push through when you reach a stuck point, feel overwhelmed, doubt yourself or are just plain bored.
And you know what’s needed to help you get your studying done, help you push through these stuck points and tip the balance to making more good studying decisions?
Discipline and effective studying habits and routines.
In this episode, I walk you through three things you can do to boost your studying discipline so you can get your studying done when you say you will.
Have a listen, take action and you’ll reap the benefits – hello more time, less stress and better results.
- Join my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Related episode you should listen to next: How to Get Out of a Studying Funk With the Fresh Start Effect
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Rate, review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts:
“I love the Chloe Made Me Study podcast” <<< If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show. It will help me support other non-traditional students – just like you – to have an easier studying life and achieve the grades they need for the career and life they want.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select ‘Write a Review.’
Then let me know what you love most about the show and this episode.
And if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any of the awesome studying goodness I’ve got planned for future episodes.