Are you fed up with making studying plans and not sticking to them? Of saying you’ll start your essay or exam revision at a certain time but it just is not happening?
Completing a degree takes thousands of micro-decisions to study or not to study; to continue and push through when you reach a stuck point, feel overwhelmed, doubt yourself or are just plain bored.
And you know what’s needed to help you get your studying done, help you push through these stuck points and tip the balance to making more good studying decisions?
Discipline and effective studying habits and routines.
In this episode, I walk you through three things you can do to boost your studying discipline so you can get your studying done when you say you will.
Have a listen, take action and you’ll reap the benefits – hello more time, less stress and better results.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Related episode you should listen to next: How to Get Out of a Studying Funk With the Fresh Start Effect