In this episode we’re diving deep into what it really takes to make studying progress.
It’s not sufficient to just keep up with the reading, attend your classes and have a good go at your assessments. Just doing these things will mean your grades will either plateau or, unfortunately, decrease.
But don’t worry because today I’m lifting the lid on exactly how to make sure you’re making studying progress, so you can step up your skills as your course steps up in difficulty. I’m going to walk you through a super interesting framework that outlines the exact skills you need to develop and when, and I’ll share the steps you can take to not only maintain your current grades but seriously increase them.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Enrol in the upcoming Get the Grades Bootcamp to seriously skyrocket your studying progress.
- Check out episode 77 to discover more about the 3 levels of learning so you can increase your studying progress
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.