In this episode we’re diving deep into what it really takes to make studying progress.
It’s not sufficient to just keep up with the reading, attend your classes and have a good go at your assessments. Just doing these things will mean your grades will either plateau or, unfortunately, decrease.
But don’t worry because today I’m lifting the lid on exactly how to make sure you’re making studying progress, so you can step up your skills as your course steps up in difficulty. I’m going to walk you through a super interesting framework that outlines the exact skills you need to develop and when, and I’ll share the steps you can take to not only maintain your current grades but seriously increase them.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Check out episode 77 to discover more about the 3 levels of learning so you can increase your studying progress