Welcome to another minisode of the Chloe Made Me Study podcast. Each Monday, I will release a super short episode designed to share one studying idea, strategy or mindset shift that will help you start your study week off feeling focused, productive and confident.
These minisodes will help you shake off any negative studying baggage from the week before and offer a moment to pause, reflect and change approach so you can move off in a new, more successful direction.
In this week’s minisode, it’s action-taking time. Do you ever struggle with asking for help with your studies? Either from your tutor about your course concepts or assignments, or from your family and friends when you need some support? It can feel scary to ask for help, especially if you don’t want to be seen as weak/difficult/demanding. In this minisode I’m going to walk you through some steps you can take to feel better about asking for help, and I’ll share with you the awesome benefits of flexing this muscle.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.