Have you ever wished you could be more lucky in your studies? That only the topics you know about appear on your exam paper? That you luck out and bosh out a great essay without too much effort?
In this week’s episode I want to share exactly how to be more lucky in your studies. We’re going to break down what it means to be lucky and identify the steps we can take to be more lucky, find our studies easier and achieve higher grades.
And as always, these study skills techniques can be applied to your career and other areas of your life.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
Leave a Reply