Do you wish you knew how to write an essay conclusion? Do you struggle to know what you’re supposed to write in a conclusion? How long should it be? How is it different from an introduction?
Well I’m going to answer all these questions and more in this week’s episode. You’re going to learn exactly how to write an essay conclusion that knocks your tutor’s socks off. How to pull together the main threads of your arguments to write a punchy, compelling conclusion that leaves your tutor thinking ‘damn, that deserves a great grade.’
And to help you apply these strategies, of course I’ll walk you through some examples so you can see exactly how to write an essay conclusion AND how to add more evaluation and critical thinking to your whole essay.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Register for my upcoming free challenge – 5 Days to Better Study Habits.
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Join the waitlist for the Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.