Do you wish you knew how to write an essay conclusion? Do you struggle to know what you’re supposed to write in a conclusion? How long should it be? How is it different from an introduction?
Well I’m going to answer all these questions and more in this week’s episode. You’re going to learn exactly how to write an essay conclusion that knocks your tutor’s socks off. How to pull together the main threads of your arguments to write a punchy, compelling conclusion that leaves your tutor thinking ‘damn, that deserves a great grade.’
And to help you apply these strategies, of course I’ll walk you through some examples so you can see exactly how to write an essay conclusion AND how to add more evaluation and critical thinking to your whole essay.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.