Do you ever feel like you don’t have time to celebrate your studying achievements? Or are you worried it will come off as bragging? Or maybe you feel like you don’t actually have any wins to celebrate?
Well in this episode we’re diving deep into WHY and HOW you should celebrate your studying achievements. I’ll walk you through the benefits of being able to praise your own progress and the tangible things you should recognise and honour during your studies.
You’ll discover four ways to celebrate your studying achievements and four ways to make this pride party a part of your studying routines.
You’ll walk away with some steps and tips to implement immediately to build a foundation of confidence and self-esteem that will keep your motivation and positivity high throughout your academic journey.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out episode 43 for more advice on how to celebrate your studying achievements.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Leave a Reply