Do you struggle with imposter syndrome sometimes in your studies? Do you ever feel like a bit of a fraud that isn’t good enough to be studying this subject at this level?
Imposter syndrome can strike students in different ways. When you get a low grade it can make you believe that this is your limit and you’re not capable of achieving more. When you get a higher grade it can make you feel like you didn’t deserve this success – that you’re a fraud who’s going to be found out to have gotten here by luck not by skill and hard work.
In this episode we’re going to break down imposter syndrome to understand it a little more. Then I’m going to share with you three simple strategies you can use to kick imposter syndrome to the curb so that you can study from a more positive place, feel more confident AND ultimately achieve better results that you actually believe you deserve.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Wanna fight imposter syndrome regarding your essays? Join the waitlist for my upcoming programme, Write Better Essays LIVE.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
Leave a Reply