While essay writing may feel like a torture device, it’s actually a process designed to help you become a better writer. If you improve your writing skills with each submission then your marks and grades will also increase.
Whether you feel like your essay grades have stalled recently, or you’re not quite sure what to keep doing and what to change up in your writing process – this episode is for you.
In this episode I’m going to walk you through HOW to improve your writing skills so you can see results in your very next essay and achieve steadily higher marks with each submission.
You’ll learn my 3-step cycle for improving your essay writing and grades. You’ll learn how to use your assignment feedback to improve your writing skills – even if you currently find feedback really disheartening.
Nail this process and you’ll find essay writing easier, less stressful and you’ll take strides to achieving the grades you REALLY want.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Enrol in Essays With Ease
- Check out episode 3 of the podcast – The 3 Secrets You Must Know for Academic Success.
- Check out episode 45 of the podcast – How to Go From Being a Studying Victim to a Studying Victor.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.