While essay writing may feel like a torture device, it’s actually a process designed to help you become a better writer. If you improve your writing skills with each submission then your marks and grades will also increase.
Whether you feel like your essay grades have stalled recently, or you’re not quite sure what to keep doing and what to change up in your writing process – this episode is for you.
In this episode I’m going to walk you through HOW to improve your writing skills so you can see results in your very next essay and achieve steadily higher marks with each submission.
You’ll learn my 3-step cycle for improving your essay writing and grades. You’ll learn how to use your assignment feedback to improve your writing skills – even if you currently find feedback really disheartening.
Nail this process and you’ll find essay writing easier, less stressful and you’ll take strides to achieving the grades you REALLY want.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Enrol in Essays With Ease
- Check out episode 3 of the podcast – The 3 Secrets You Must Know for Academic Success.
- Check out episode 45 of the podcast – How to Go From Being a Studying Victim to a Studying Victor.