Do you often feel like you have the attention span of a flea and get very little done? Whereas some students seem to be able to power through their to do lists?
Today’s world of smartphones, smart devices, social media, endless notifications, and infinite TV shows on demand – is it any wonder your attention span is suffering?
But it doesn’t have to be this way. It IS possible to train your brain so you can increase your attention span, focus for longer and complete your study tasks in less time.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The two different types of distractions, and how to overcome them
- Quick things you can do before a study session to set yourself up for epic productivity
- Simple things you can do during a study session to stay in flow
- Smart things you can do outside of studying to strengthen your focus muscle and increase your attention span over time.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.