It’s time to uncover an awesome studying secret so you can increase your willpower and make studying A LOT easier.
Do you often find that it comes to that time of the day where you need to hit the books and start studying…but your motivation has just disappeared out the window?
In this episode I’m going to teach you HOW to increase your willpower. You’ll learn a simple trick for preserving your motivation and self-discipline throughout the day so that you have more than enough when it’s time to study.
I’ll walk you through 3 simple steps to help you increase your willpower so that your studying is A LOT easier. Listen to the episode, follow the advice and you’ll notice some awesome shifts in your productivity, focus, motivation and progress.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.