Welcome to another minisode of the Chloe Made Me Study podcast. Each Monday, I will release a super short episode designed to share one studying idea, strategy or mindset shift that will help you start your study week off feeling focused, productive and confident.
These minisodes will help you shake off any negative studying baggage from the week before and offer a moment to pause, reflect and change your approach so you can move off in a new, more successful direction.
In this week’s minisode, we’re gonna normalise something that is not spoken about nearly enough; the fact that studying is SUPPOSED to be hard. To learn effectively involves a significant amount of uncomfortable, stretching processes. The issue comes when students believe that finding studying really difficult is a sign that they’re just not that great at it. And when we regularly feel unconfident as learners we’re more likely to procrastinate, self-sabotage and just generally feel poopy.
So this episode is going to give you the perspective shift and confidence boost you need to enjoy the rollercoaster journey of studying a heck of a lot more.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.