Subscribe: Apple Podcasts
Did you know that schools weren’t created for learning? Do you know that your university will expect you to arrive already knowing HOW to learn, but that your school wouldn’t have taught you?
Learning HOW to learn is vital for academic success. While your university will teach you WHAT to study, it’s your responsibility to learn HOW to study.
– How to organise your time, tasks and materials
– How to study intentionally with focus
– How to develop a resilient growth mindset
– How to summarise your materials into notes that you can use to achieve higher grades
– How to write high-grade essays that communicate your ideas strongly and clearly
…and so much more.
But no one’s teaching students that they need to learn how to learn – so I’m stepping in.
In this episode, you’ll learn the real reason why mainstream schools were created, the unspoken shift that happens between school and university, the nine learning skills you must develop to succeed, and my 3-step process for learning how to learn.
Resources and links:
- Find out more and enrol in my Get the Grades Bootcamp happening this September
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Rate, review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts:
“I love the Chloe Made Me Study podcast” <<< If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show. It will help me support other non-traditional students – just like you – to have an easier studying life and achieve the grades they need for the career and life they want.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select ‘Write a Review.’
Then let me know what you love most about the show and this episode.
And if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any of the awesome studying goodness I’ve got planned for future episodes.