In honour of my 30th birthday, I want to share with you 30 lessons and pieces of advice that I've picked up along the way, to help you achieve greater happiness, personal growth and academic success.
Turning 30 is a pretty big deal and as the good little student I am, I wanted to use this milestone to reflect on what my twenties taught me, how I’m different, and how these lessons could help you too.
In this episode, you’ll learn 10 things I’ve changed my mind about, including important mindset shifts that are vital for your academic success. I’ll share with you 10 pieces of advice for my 18-year-old self that would have greatly increased my happiness and set me on the path to awesome personal growth earlier. Finally, I’ll walk you through 10 ways that my life has changed from aged 20 to aged 30. How I’ve changed and the important factors in my growth, development and academic success to date.
I hope you enjoy these lessons as much as I loved reflecting on them. And I hope that some of them are useful on your own academic and personal journey.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Check out Brené Brown and Harriet Lerne’s podcast episode on learning how to apologise.