In honour of my 30th birthday, I want to share with you 30 lessons and pieces of advice that I’ve picked up along the way, to help you achieve greater happiness, personal growth and academic success.
Turning 30 is a pretty big deal and as the good little student I am, I wanted to use this milestone to reflect on what my twenties taught me, how I’m different, and how these lessons could help you too.
In this episode, you’ll learn 10 things I’ve changed my mind about, including important mindset shifts that are vital for your academic success. I’ll share with you 10 pieces of advice for my 18-year-old self that would have greatly increased my happiness and set me on the path to awesome personal growth earlier. Finally, I’ll walk you through 10 ways that my life has changed from aged 20 to aged 30. How I’ve changed and the important factors in my growth, development and academic success to date.
I hope you enjoy these lessons as much as I loved reflecting on them. And I hope that some of them are useful on your own academic and personal journey.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Want to become a better lifelong learner? Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Check out Brené Brown and Harriet Lerne’s podcast episode on learning how to apologise
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.