Settle in for an awesome interview episode where I chat to Becky Strafford, a masters student and lifelong learner.
Becky shares her journey from traditional student to employee, to business owner and now non-traditional student – while raising her two daughters and renovating her house!
You’ll hear about the bizarre career advice Becky received, the path it set her on, and how she’s gotten to where she is today. Becky shares how she juggles her studies with all her other responsibilities, and some advice for maintaining your energy and motivation as a lifelong learner.
Becky’s passion for her subject really shines through and it’s incredible to hear about the impact her education is having on her daughters, role modelling for them the power and benefits of developing a growth mindset and being a lifelong learner.
I’m super excited for you to hear this chat and be inspired by Becky’s journey.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- Want to become a better lifelong learner? Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.