Sometimes you’re tired and unmotivated and the last thing you want to do is sit at your desk and force feed knowledge into your brain…but you know that you still need to make progress in your studies after an awful day.
While sometimes the answer may be rest and some time away from your textbooks, but when you’ve got deadlines and big assessments looming, you need to be able to turn things around.
So, in this episode we’re going do just that. You’re going to learn exactly how to shake it off so you can make progress in your studies after an awful day.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.