Subscribe: Apple Podcasts
Welcome to another minisode of the Chloe Made Me Study podcast. Each Monday, I will release a super short episode designed to share one studying idea, strategy or mindset shift that will help you start your study week off feeling focused, productive and confident.
These minisodes will help you shake off any negative studying baggage from the week before and offer a moment to pause, reflect and change approach so you can move off in a new, more successful direction.
In this week’s minisode, you’ll discover my step-by-step process for getting out of a procrastination pit. Putting off study tasks isn’t fun. Yes the ‘not studying’ part may be a lot more enjoyable than studying, but it’s not exactly guilt-free, right? In this minisode I’ll walk you through what’s going on under the surface of your procrastination, so you can finally kick it to the curb, start making proactive progress, and feel a lot more calm and positive at the same time.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Minisode resources and links
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Come follow me on Instagram @chloe.burroughs.
- Join the waitlist/enrol in my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club.
- Discover my full range of study skills trainings + programmes.
- Join the waitlist/enrol in my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Rate, review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts:
“I love the Chloe Made Me Study podcast” <<< If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show. It will help me support other non-traditional students – just like you – to have an easier studying life and achieve the grades they need for the career and life they want.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select ‘Write a Review.’
Then let me know what you love most about the show and this episode.
And if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any of the awesome studying goodness I’ve got planned for future episodes.