Welcome to another minisode of the Chloe Made Me Study podcast. Each Monday, I will release a super short episode designed to share one studying idea, strategy or mindset shift that will help you start your study week off feeling focused, productive and confident.
These minisodes will help you shake off any negative studying baggage from the week before and offer a moment to pause, reflect and change your approach so you can move off in a new, more successful direction.
In this week’s minisode, we’re going to be talking about procrastination and the desire to delay things in the present in the hope that our future selves will be better equipped to deal with it. I’m going to be sharing some insight into why we do this but, importantly, how we can become more proactive in our studies; how we can take small, consistent steps that not only help us make more progress but that also help develop our habits and routines to become these better equipped future selves.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Minisode resources and links:
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Come follow me on Instagram @chloe.burroughs.
- Join the waitlist/enrol in my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club.
- Discover my full range of study skills trainings + programmes.
- Join the waitlist/enrol in my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.