Welcome to another minisode of the Chloe Made Me Study podcast. Each Monday, I will release a super short episode designed to share one studying idea, strategy or mindset shift that will help you start your study week off feeling focused, productive and confident.
These minisodes will help you shake off any negative studying baggage from the week before and offer a moment to pause, reflect and change your approach so you can move off in a new, more successful direction.
In this week’s minisode, you’ll discover what it really means to be an independent learner. There’s often a misconception that this means studying alone, doing it all by yourself with no support. But this isn’t true. This ridin’ solo mindset could be holding you back from better grades and an easier studying life.
So stick this minisode in your ears and learn how to be a proactive, independent learner that doesn’t have to have all the answers yourself.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Minisode resources and links:
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Come follow me on Instagram @chloe.burroughs.
- Join the waitlist/enrol in my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club.
- Discover my full range of study skills trainings + programmes.
- Join the waitlist/enrol in my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.