Subscribe: Apple Podcasts
Welcome to another minisode of the Chloe Made Me Study podcast. Each Monday, I will release a super short episode designed to share one studying idea, strategy or mindset shift that will help you start your study week off feeling focused, productive and confident.
These minisodes will help you shake off any negative studying baggage from the week before and offer a moment to pause, reflect and change approach so you can move off in a new, more successful direction.
In this week’s minisode, you’ll discover a simple trick to help you bounce back from your studying setbacks. If you’ve ever set a goal to start studying by a certain time of day…and missed it…you’ll know how tempting it can feel to sack off studying and try again tomorrow. But I know you want to become a better student. You want more consistency and discipline. You want to achieve your study goals and make more progress in your study sessions.
So listen into this minisode and you’ll learn my powerful perspective shift to help you overcome your studying setbacks.
Minisode resources and links
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Come follow me on Instagram @chloe.burroughs.
- Join the waitlist/enrol in my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club.
- Discover my full range of study skills trainings + programmes.
- Join the waitlist/enrol in my next Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Rate, review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts:
“I love the Chloe Made Me Study podcast” <<< If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show. It will help me support other non-traditional students – just like you – to have an easier studying life and achieve the grades they need for the career and life they want.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select ‘Write a Review.’
Then let me know what you love most about the show and this episode.
And if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any of the awesome studying goodness I’ve got planned for future episodes.