Do you find it easy to build good study habits? Or do you more often find yourself setting great intentions but rarely sticking to them?
Well don’t worry cos you’re not alone. There’s a lot of misinformation about goal setting and habit building that I want to clear up.
In this episode I’m going to share with you the three common mistakes students make when trying to build good study habits. You’ll learn why good study habits are the foundation to achieving the academic results you really want, and which habit traps to stay away from. And of course I’ll share some advice for what to do instead to build good study habits that will make your studying journey A LOT easier
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Join the waitlist for the Get the Grades Bootcamp.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Leave a Reply