Do you regularly feel overwhelmed with studying? If so, then you’re not alone as 98% of my audience shared that they struggle with overwhelm.
Whether it’s to do with your amount of study tasks, their complexity or your confidence levels, when you’re overwhelmed with studying there’s a number of traps you can fall into that are keeping you stuck and are actually making the situation worse.
In this episode I’m going to walk you through 7 common mistakes that we make when we’re overwhelmed with studying. But don’t worry, I’ll also share practical tips for what you can do instead to move through and out of overwhelm, so you can study with more proactiveness and positivity.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- oin the waitlist for the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Original Harvard Business Review article.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.