Do you regularly feel overwhelmed with studying? If so, then you’re not alone as 98% of my audience shared that they struggle with overwhelm.
Whether it’s to do with your amount of study tasks, their complexity or your confidence levels, when you’re overwhelmed with studying there’s a number of traps you can fall into that are keeping you stuck and are actually making the situation worse.
In this episode I’m going to walk you through 7 common mistakes that we make when we’re overwhelmed with studying. But don’t worry, I’ll also share practical tips for what you can do instead to move through and out of overwhelm, so you can study with more proactiveness and positivity.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Original Harvard Business Review article.