Does your university often bang on about the need to become an independent learner?
If they don’t, then they should cos it’s VITAL if you want to succeed in higher education. If they do, then you’ll know how much importance is placed on this skill.
But becoming an independent learner can be quite tricky. Developing the skills to be able to motivate yourself, problem-solve, study strategically, be self-directed in your learning…all pretty challenging if you’ve not been shown how or don’t have a process.
Well, luckily for you, in this episode I’m going to walk you through an awesome process. In just 3 simple steps, you’ll learn how to take control of your study sessions, assignments, exam prep. You’ll learn exactly HOW to become an independent learner; how to reflect on and regulate your learning, and how to make micro-adjustments to improve your skills and results.
This is an action-packed episode so get ready to dive into some studying awesomeness.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Check out episode 65 on Why You're Revising for Exams the Wrong Way (and What You Should Do Instead)