Subscribe: Apple Podcasts
Fear of failure and experiencing challenges and mistakes in your studies can be CRIPPLING. We attach so many negative feelings to these setbacks that can really steal our confidence and make it difficult to keep going.
But our fear of failure doesn’t have to keep holding us back. It’s possible to strengthen our mindset and change how we feel about our mistakes. To even start to see the positive aspects of failure and how we can use it to become more resilient and achieve higher grades in future.
In this episode, I’m going to dive into the reasons behind our fear of failure, and offer some perspective shifts to help you view studying setbacks without so much fear. You’ll learn some strategies for overcoming your fear of failure and taking back control of your academic success
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- For more advice on overcoming fear of failure, check out episode 20.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp
- Listen to Elizabeth Day’s How to Fail podcast.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.
Rate, review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts:
“I love the Chloe Made Me Study podcast” <<< If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show. It will help me support other non-traditional students – just like you – to have an easier studying life and achieve the grades they need for the career and life they want.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, and select ‘Write a Review.’
Then let me know what you love most about the show and this episode.
And if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any of the awesome studying goodness I’ve got planned for future episodes.