Fear of failure and experiencing challenges and mistakes in your studies can be CRIPPLING. We attach so many negative feelings to these setbacks that can really steal our confidence and make it difficult to keep going.
But our fear of failure doesn’t have to keep holding us back. It’s possible to strengthen our mindset and change how we feel about our mistakes. To even start to see the positive aspects of failure and how we can use it to become more resilient and achieve higher grades in future.
In this episode, I’m going to dive into the reasons behind our fear of failure, and offer some perspective shifts to help you view studying setbacks without so much fear. You’ll learn some strategies for overcoming your fear of failure and taking back control of your academic success
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player above
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Listen to Elizabeth Day’s How to Fail podcast.