Fear of failure and experiencing challenges and mistakes in your studies can be CRIPPLING. We attach so many negative feelings to these setbacks that can really steal our confidence and make it difficult to keep going.
But our fear of failure doesn’t have to keep holding us back. It’s possible to strengthen our mindset and change how we feel about our mistakes. To even start to see the positive aspects of failure and how we can use it to become more resilient and achieve higher grades in future.
In this episode, I’m going to dive into the reasons behind our fear of failure, and offer some perspective shifts to help you view studying setbacks without so much fear. You’ll learn some strategies for overcoming your fear of failure and taking back control of your academic success
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player at the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Join the waitlist for my membership, The Kickbutt Students Club
- For more advice on overcoming fear of failure, check out episode 20.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.
- Join the waitlist for my next Get the Grades Bootcamp
- Listen to Elizabeth Day’s How to Fail podcast.
- Sign up to my free resource library filled with printables, worksheets and mini-guides to help you uplevel your study skills, get more done in less time, and achieve higher grades.
- If you’re a non-traditional student and you’d like my help to improve your skills and grades, click here to book a free call where we can chat about your study goals and come up with a plan to uplevel your skills.