Welcome to another minisode of the Chloe Made Me Study podcast. Each Monday, I will release a super short episode designed to share one studying idea, strategy or mindset shift that will help you start your study week off feeling focused, productive and confident.
These minisodes will help you shake off any negative studying baggage from the week before and offer a moment to pause, reflect and change your approach so you can move off in a new, more successful direction.
In this week’s minisode, we’re going to be talking about procrastination and the desire to delay things in the present in the hope that our future selves will be better equipped to deal with it. I’m going to be sharing some insight into why we do this but, importantly, how we can become more proactive in our studies; how we can take small, consistent steps that not only help us make more progress but that also help develop our habits and routines to become these better equipped future selves.
FREE EMAIL SERIES
How to Build Unshakeable Studying Confidence in Just 5 Days
So you can graduate with the grades you want – and feel more motivated, positive and focused along the way.
Ways to listen:
- Listen in the player near the top of this page
- Click to listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Click to listen on Spotify.
- Click to listen on Google Podcasts.
Resources and links:
- Check out my membership, the Kickbutt Students Club.
- Check out my range of study skills trainings.
- Sign up to my awesome email newsletter – Students Who Graduate.
- Grab a copy of my book – The Return to Study Handbook.